- New video presentation. We have reworked the video on the homepage to show you some of our explorations.
- Redirections. We have reviewed the broken internal links.
- Map subscriptions. We have changed the timing of access to the maps. Access to the maps is now unlimited in time.
- F.A.Q. We have reworked the F.A.Q. to make it easier for our customers to find certain information.
- Language update. We have completely switched the website to English (shopping cart, payment page, etc…)
- Payment. We fixed a problem with our payment plug-in after a few orders failed to go through even though customers had made their payment
- Meta description. We made some changes in the meta description of the pages
- Exchanges. We have updated our conditions about trades and partnerships
- Security. We upgraded our website technical security
- Newsletter. We have reviewed our newsletter / promotional code policy
- My Maps error 404 solved. We have found the source of the 404 error when some customers want to access their map via the Maps > My Maps menu.
- Automatic emails sent to customers and post purchase page. Modification, updates, design.
- Modified page design. We have made changes to the homepage and other pages of the website.
- Modification of the description of the maps (product).
- Problem with uploading coordinates resolved. WordPress does not recognise the .txt format of uploaded files. We have converted the format to PDF.
- Map access issue solve. Order status problem. The status has been forced to “Completed” giving immediate access to the maps.
- Switching back maps to My Maps. Negative feedback from our customers regarding the user experience of Umap. The maps have been transferred to Google My Maps.
- Customised maps available. Our customers have the possibility to request that we create personalised maps.
- Removal of certain products (duplicates).
- Possibility for our customers to leave reviews on our products.
- Catching up on the emails answers.
- Changes to the “update”, “refund”, “exchange” pages. Simplification of the description ; more options for the forms ; design modifications.
- Creation of a new page and form for customers who have purchased a map for location updates.
- Product protection. A flaw in our system allowing access to certain locations for free has been resolved.
- Change of website. We have changed our host (Squarespace => WordPress) and made changes to the whole website accordingly.