Yes. To make an exchange request, it’s here, or in the “exchange” buttons on the top menu.
Serious: Are you afraid of getting nothing in return? Our main source of new coordinates comes from exchanges with the community. This means that it is in our interest to answer to all requests within a short time.
Join hundreds of explorers who trust us with their exchanges. We have over 1500 exchange requests processed in the last 3 years. Dealing with a legally established company is more reassuring than dealing with strangers or dubious websites.
Fast: You will receive a reply the same day or the next day. Guaranteed response within 72 hours.
Requirements: Check that we don’t already have the coordinates you propose, even if we will check it everytime. And finally, your exchange request must be “fair”: proposing a ruin and asking for a location in good condition will probably not be accepted and you will have to change what you ask for it.
You have information about coordinates in our database (destruction, renovation, fire, new owner…)?
To send us an update, it is here, or in the “updates” button in the top menu.
1 checked update = 1 free coordinates of your choice.
You need to send proof about the update (pictures, videos, internet articles, google street view…).
Updates are very important to us. This allows us to keep our database up to date, unlike the database of our competitors. That’s the large number of updates and exchanges with the community that have made EasyUrbex a trusted partner for explorers and also the market leader.
You can judge for yourself, the outdated coordinates can be found in the “deleted” categories, and also mentioned as “dead spot” on our maps. You will also come across explorer’s “reports” and tips.
The coordinates you purchased are outdated (fire, renovation, sale, destruction, access impossible, new owner…)?
To request a refund click here, or on “refunding” in the top menu
- Fill in the form.
- Have purchased individual coordinates (we do not refund the purchase of a map licence, see why below).
- Give us proof that the place(s) purchased are outdated (In accordance with our T&C’s you signed at the time of your purchase, we will not refund or exchange without proof).
After having studied your request, we will answer you as soon as possible (in a 72h delay). We will discuss your request by email.
We do not refund the purchase of a map licence, unless you have a technical problem (e.g. no access).
Why? Some outdated coordinates are not a valid reason for a refund (see our T&C’s). The price of the maps is much lower than the price of the coordinates if you buy them one by one, in order to take into account the probability that you will perhaps come across an outdated spot in your exploration. In addition, the condition and status of urbex places varies over time, it’s a part of the practice.
Yes. For any partnership request, please click here, or on the “partnership” button on the homepage.
All partnership requests are studied by our team. We prefer experienced explorers (several years of experience), with strong social networks and/or a youtube channel, although this is not mandatory.
You must have a strong knowledge of urbex locations in your region/country and practice urbex regularly.
Usually, it’s more or less sharing our respective databases / knowledge. You share with us your database (map, excel file, e-mail listing …), and we do the same.
- For example, you tell us you want to share your map of urbex coordinates in France with us. We agree on an exchange (your map of France for our). You share your map, we share our. Simple.
But we are open to other types of partnerships like:
- Helping us updating our database in a particular region / country in exchange for one or more of our map(s)
- Promoting our website in exchange for coordinates
- Giving us new coordinates or updates for a promotion of your youtube channel / social networks.
We currently have about 15 partners throughout Europe.
To access your customer account, click here or on the “LOG IN” button in the top right.
- What is my account for? It is mainly used to find the history of your orders and to access their content.
- What are your login details? Your login details were created automatically when you placed your first order. When you placed your first order, you entered your email address and your password. These are the log in details of your account. You also received an email confirmation of account creation at that time.
- You have lost your password? Click here, or on “Lost your password” on the “customer account” page.
We have created a special page to explain it to you : How to access my coordinates?
In short, download is available:
- Immediately after purchasing your coordinate, on the post-purchase page, click on your products under the “download” column.
- In the order confirmation email, click on your product name.
- Log in into your EasyUrbex account, click on “orders”, click on the order number, then click on the name of your coordinate under “download”.
We have created a special page to explain it to you : How to access my map?
In short, you have 3 way to access your map:
- Immediately after purchasing your map, on the post-purchase page, click on your products under the “access your purchased content”.
- Log in to your EasyUrbex account, click on Maps > My Maps on the top menu, and select the map you purchased.
- Log in into your EasyUrbex account, click on “orders”, click on the order number, then click on the name of your map under “Access your purchased content”.
We have created a special page to explain it to you : All you need to know about our maps